1. Do you or have you ever owned an IPod? (required)|
2. How easy do you find navigating the music menu WITHOUT constant reference to the screen? In other words how easy do you find it to memorise the menu layout of the IPod?
3. When using the IPod, do you ever have difficulty in trying to get the click wheel to respond?
4. Do you or have you ever owned a PDA/Smart phone? (required)
5. What operating system does it use?
6. How big is your device's built-in memory?
7. And of this memory, how much are you using?
8. Is the amount of memory sufficient to your needs
9. How responsive do you find the device? In other words, how long does it take the device to complete an execution you request of it?
10. Lets talk about the amount of time you can use your device before the battery becomes too low (without recharging before it gets to this stage!. How long is this with your device?
11. Finally, what do you use your PDA for?